RDB Concepts Franchise provides a framework and business model that allows Franchisees to deliver a broad range of cost effective solutions for remote database and operating system monitoring, management and support.
“For RDB Concepts to achieve its goals; all of the people involved with it have to reflect our values. These values cannot simply be put in place when we reach the finish line. There is, and will be, no room for compromise.”
CEO RDB Concepts
While our franchise model is relatively new, the RDB Concepts business model has been in place for more than 15 years. With clients like Pizza Hut, Yum, Hedge Funds and various NHS trusts, RDBC has built a strong and successful suite of services that is in demand around the world.
Born of the vision of the husband/CEO and wife/COO team, Phill and Sue Evans, the team behind RDBC Franchise has grown to 15 team members in the United Kingdom and United States, and is based upon the core values of trust, honesty and integrity.
THE RDB DIFFERENCE
RDBC Franchise is a little different than other providers of database and OS support. Our platform agnostic approach, combined with our proprietary monitoring system and client/partner-based approach creates a firm foundation on which to build your business. Couple these unique attributes with our two-phased approach:
- The first phase enables you, the franchisee to develop and sell services to clients, allowing you to grow your business without the overhead of needing a full technical team in place at the start.
- The second phase focuses on positioning you to grow your own team, at your pace, while still providing the level of service your clients have come to expect.
We think that, to understand us, you need to understand our ideal client, a company who:
- Understands the importance of the services we deliver;
- Takes accountability for the way they use the systems we support;
- Understands that for us to be part of their team a strong partnership based on trust must exist.
These expectations will help you understand that, not only do we provide the highest quality of service to our customers, but we also respect ourselves and our partners enough to work with some of the best companies in the world.
Ultimately, if you’re looking to start a business in technology with the freedom to grow and the support to succeed, and still have some questions, take our personalized Franchisee Assessment today to learn if you’ve got what it takes to own an RDB Concepts Franchise!